Opening Event Weekend in upon us!
Please help us by following some important safeguards we have in place. We really want to be able to continue to provide a fun competitive outlet for our USASA families, so please help us by creating a healthy bubble around our event.
- Please be kind and courteous to our staff
- All communication will be done through the Midwest Best TeamApp, including the rider meeting and posting board
- Please do not attend if you have any illnesses or symptoms
- You must wear a face mask (athletes & spectators) at all times.
- All spectators MUST stay behind the spectator fencing
- All spectators must sign the health questionnaire and have their temps. checked
- Please leave the venue once your athlete has completed their run (this will help us keep our crowds at a minimum and allow others to watch their athletes compete)
- Please do your best to socially distance yourselves from others
- REMEMBER to log into your USASA account and complete the health questionnaire before the deadline! We cannot accept day of questionnaires for athletes - these MUST be done ONLINE
- Please read the USASA Return to Play Plan
Together, we can make this season happen!
Thank you for your cooperation and support,